Saturday, November 7, 2009

... a homecoming ...

... I realised I was smiling ... one of those involuntary responses that you're initially unaware of until you break the plane of reality, step outside of yourself and "see" the face you were given revealing a thought of private pleasure ...

... it happened the other day when I saw someone else's creative raggedness on the random chain-link fence ...









... and here again quite unexpectedly, this time walking down the concourse toward my flight ... slipping by milling bi-peds, blissfully content with the image of us making love in the purposeful way re-uniting lovers do ...

... the homecoming, a stress-relieving shagfest of the type that makes you wonder how you lasted this long ...

... yes good people ... good people now channelling this lovemaking in your own heads ... I see slippery nipples and pooling wetness ... I saw tasting tongues and passionate fingers ...

... I see-saw between what you see and I saw ...

... see-saws are timing and thrust ... up and down, give and take ... they require a squat and a straddle ... and the best ones have handles to grip ...

... I saw you see ...

... I see you saw, now you smile too ...

... soon, we'll pivot on the fulcrum ... friction greased at the point where parts fit ... no resistance ... joining with the bond ... and bonding at the joint ...

... I missed you ....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome. All comments previewed before publishing. Thanks for reading ACKEELOVER CHRONICLES.