Monday, December 21, 2009

... blessings for the Xmas ...

... feeling humbled enough to know when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em ... the Christmas juggernaut just gets more demanding every year ... some folks thrive on this quickening of time, and to be honest, December has traditionally been a happy time of year for me ... but this year is my first Xmas as a blogger ...

... surprise, surprise ... many drafts half-baked in the think-tank ... the first thing to get elbowed aside is the routine, the ability to keep all the non-festive stuff running as normal ... so, I'll simply share with you a snap I took last week .... downtown St. John's, Antigua lit up ...















... "take whatever joy you have in your experience my son ... put it up there for all to behold ... for if every eye sees beauty and wonderment ... then that's all there is, truth be told ...."

... so sez my sentient voice, antidote to the inner grinch ...

... Happy Holidays and Blessings for the New Year to one and all ... especially readers of ... Ackeelover Chronicles ....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome. All comments previewed before publishing. Thanks for reading ACKEELOVER CHRONICLES.